Information on the processing of personal data
This document contains information on the processing of personal data by SFM Liberec s r.o., company ID: 44568118, with registered office at Jeronýmova 570/22, Liberec VII-Horní Růžodol, 460 07 Liberec, registered in the register maintained by the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem, section C, insert 2155 (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
- Basic concepts
- To begin with, we would like to inform you about some of the basic terms used in this document, which are also defined in Regulation of the European Parliament and of the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 94/46/EC ("GDPR").
Personal data is any information relating to a specific identified or identifiable person (natural person).
The data subject is the specific person whose personal data is at issue.
Personal data controller is a person who determines the purpose of the processing of personal data (i.e. the purpose for which it is used) and the means by which it is processed. The controller may delegate the processing to a processor.
A processor of personal data is a person who processes personal data for the controller, e.g. a person who has been entrusted by the controller with an activity for its execution is necessary to process personal data (IT service provider, etc.).
The recipient of the personal data is the person to whom the personal data have been provided. Outside the circle of processors, personal data may also be provided to another controller who is authorised to process the data for its own purposes (e.g. a health insurance company).
Processing of personal data is an activity which the controller or the processor carries out with personal data (processing is e.g. gathering, recording, storage, organizing, structuring, adaptation, alteration, researching, consulting, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, sorting, combining, erasing, etc.).
- Purposes and legal basis for the processing of personal data
- We process your personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal bases:
1. for the purpose of fulfilling contractual obligations that the Company enclose with you (invoicing, etc.),
2. to comply with legal obligations (e.g. legal obligations in the field of accounting and taxation, employment relations, etc.),
3. for the purposes of the Company's legitimate interests (e.g. communication between the parties, proving our claims, ensuring security and protection of property, marketing purposes, etc.);
4. on the basis of the data subject's consent to the processing of personal data for a predetermined purpose (sending promotional offers from contractual partners, information about events or other communications from third parties).
- In the case of processing of personal data on the basis of a contract, the provision of your identification and contact data is necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract, without their provision it is not possible to conclude the contract.
- Your data will be included in the Company's marketing Contact Database based on the Company's legitimate interest in customer administration. Database means the contact database maintained by the Company together with the Group companies. Group means legal entities that form a holding company or are directly or indirectly linked to the Company by ownership, either directly or indirectly by control of the Company's parent company or in which the Company has an ownership interest (Subsidiaries).
- Contact details
- You can contact the Company on matters relating to the processing of personal data through the following contacts:
telephone contact: +420 488 048 121
address: Jeronýmova 570/22, Liberec VII-Horní Růžodol, 460 07 Liberec
- Categories of personal data
- The company mainly processes the following data:
identification and billing (title, name, surname, position, registered office address, correspondence address, registration number, VAT number, etc.);
contact data (e-mail, telephone number, etc.);
data necessary for the fulfilment of the Company's legal obligations (e.g. the Company processes the data on nationality, permanent residence abroad, travel document number, etc. for the purpose of keeping a house register in accordance with the Foreigners' Accommodation Act);
other data that are necessary for the execution of the contract (e.g. bank account, etc.), for the execution of a legal obligation or the realisation of a legitimate interest (e.g. audiovisual recordings from security cameras), or data for which the data subject has given consent to the processing.
- Processing time
- Your data will be processed until:
for the purposes of execution of the contract for the duration of the contract;
for the purposes of compliance with the Company's legal obligations for the period necessary for compliance with those obligations and, if the processing period is specified by law, for the period specified therein;
for the purpose of defending legal claims against the Company for a period of at least one year from the lapse period for such claims;
for the processing on the basis of a legitimate interest, for no longer than the period for which the processing is necessary for that legitimate interest;
for the purposes of processing on the basis of your consent for as long as it is been given.
- Recipients and processors of personal data
- The personal data you mention may be provided to other recipients. Among them can be contractors of the Company who provide services to the Company in which personal data is processed (e.g. providers of IT services, accounting, tax or legal services, etc.), and personal data may be provided to public authorities (revenue authority, courts, law enforcement authorities, etc.). The Company's business partners also include natural or legal persons who offer products or services and/or have a place of business in Sport Park Liberec and Home Credit Arena.
The company has no interest in transferring personal data to third countries or international organisations.
- Source of data
- The Company generally obtains personal data directly from data subjects or business partners or from public sources (e.g. the commercial register).
- Rights of data subjects
- The company processes personal data transparently, fairly, in accordance with the GDPR and generally binding legal regulations.
According to the GDPR, the data subject may
- request access to personal data,
- request correction or update of personal data,
- request the completion of incomplete personal data,
- request erasure or restriction of processing,
- object to processing,
- request the termination of the processing of his/her personal data and/or its disposal,
- file a claim with the Data Protection Authority.
If the personal data are processed on the basis of consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal. If you do not wish to receive further commercial messages, please contact the Company and the mailing will be over.
If you are unsure whether or how your data is being processed by the Company, wish to update or correct your data, request its deletion or restriction of processing, or object to processing, you may inform the Company via contacts listed in Article 3 above.
If you believe that your data is being processed by the Company in violation of the law, you may file a claim with the Data Protection Authority. However, in order to seek redress as soon as possible, we recommend you to contact the Company first.
9. Personal data protection
- 9.1 The Company is concerned about the protection of the rights of data subjects and the proper security of personal data and therefore, when processing personal data, it ensures, through appropriate technical and organisational measures, the highest possible level of security corresponding with the potential risks of the particular processing.